Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2011, 04:34 PM

Hanging on "Restore Spotlight State"

I've been using SD for years without a problem, but lately on my 27" iMAC Quad Core i5, it has been hanging on the "Restore Spotlight State" task at the very end of the automated scheduled backup I have it run every night. For the third time in a row, I found Super Duper still running this morning (update starts at 11PM) and it was still spinning on that task with the timer closing in on 12 hours.

I trashed the pref file and am running a backup right now to see if it still does this, but I wanted to ask in advance what else I can do/try to get SD to stop hanging on this last minor task after a backup. Everything above that is green and complete, but SD will never finish on its own.

Running 10.6.6

Thanks!